Food & Drink
For catering, contact Centreville Amusements and Catering. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed on the Toronto Island Park. For “special occasion permits” contact Centre Island Food Services 416-203-0405.
You can purchase and consume alcohol at any of the licensed restaurants on the Island and at the Centreville Amusement Park.
First Aid/Lost Children/Lost Parent Station and Lost & Found
- Located on Centre Island near the Ferry Dock
- Open May to September from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Public phones are available on Centre Island, Hanlan’s Point and Ward’s Island.
The entire ferry service is wheel chair accessible. All newly designed ticket booths, washrooms and waiting shelters are accessible for both the public and if necessary the staff who work within them.
Vehicle Transportation to the Island
Only emergency and commercial service vehicles that are properly identified are issued a vehicle permit and allowed passage to the Toronto Islands. Learn more about vehicle transportation to the Island.
In addition to the facilities already listed, the Toronto Islands are home to:
- Toronto Islands Natural Science School, operated by the Toronto District School Board (TDSB)
- Avenue of the Islands Gardens
- The Island Church (non-denominational)
- Serviced public boat moorings (48 hour limit) on Hanlan’s Point & Centre Island
- Island Yacht Club on Mugg’s Island (private)
- Toronto Islands Marina on Centre Island
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club on Centre Island (private)
- Queen City Yacht Club on Ward’s Island (private)