How to Use the Image Reproduction Request Form
- Select the item(s) that you want to have copied
- Decide if you want a prints of digital file. Digital TIFF files can be e-mailed to you using file transfer protocol (ftp), or we can put your file on a USB key. Please consult the copying fees page for prices
- Submit your order by using the image reproduction request form. Be sure to include all of the required information, including your complete contact information
- Pay for your order. You must pay when your order is places. You can pay by cash, debit, AMEX, Visa, or Mastercard. Credit card payment can also be made over the telephone, and your order will be mailed to you once payment is received.
- wait for order to be completed. This will take between 10 and 15 working days.
- Pick up your order. Archives staff will contact you once your order is ready. If you live outside of Toronto we will mail your order to you at no charge. If you want a courier to pick up your order, please make arrangements yourself.
If you require permission from the Archives before publishing a copy of an image, please complete an image permission request form. There is no charge when you publish one of our images.
- The Archives can provide reproductions of photographs and other archival materials, subject to the Copyright Act. See copyright guidelines for researchers.
- Please include the citation for the item in your publication, exhibit, or web page
- Images used on a website should not be more than 72 dpi. The long side of the image should not be more than 550 pixels